Friday, March 23, 2007

Tagged by Jo and Ashwin!

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves.People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own, 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.In the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1) I don't like sauce on anything. Yes, even chilli and ketchup.
2) I open the fridge door just for fun everytime i enter the kitchen.
3) I hate banana cake and all things banana.
4) I collect shopping bags.. haha.. yeah I love shopping that much.
5) I never feel awkward in awkward situations.
6) I hate dreaming regardless if they're good or bad because I'm afraid that they'll come true. (I get deja vus way too often.)

I'm gonna tag,
- vannie
- melissa
- jian
- lien yiny
- shamay

No comments: