Saturday, March 03, 2007

Edited

I actually wrote a post earlier but then decided to delete it.
It's amazing how writing something halfway just makes you realise other things.
Then everything seems crystal clear to you.
I freakin care too much about the things that happen, people around me, the expectations from other people.
I care too much if things are going right or not.
I care too much if people are happy or sad.
I care too much about living up to other people's standards.
And I can't help but care. That's just who I am.
That's probably why I get so emotional and sensitive sometimes.
For as long as I can remember, I've always believed that a person can change if they really wanted to. If they have the drive to do so.
Now I'm starting to doubt myself. Can they really change who they are inside for the better?
My opinions seem to be shifting and maybe you are who you are. No matter how hard you try to be someone better than you are now you'll always just be you.

I have a question for whoever's reading this; Can you care enough but not love?

No comments: