Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Best Moments in Life

I got this in an email so let's see how many I've experienced.

1. Falling in love. (maybe? I'm not too sure)
2. Laughing till your stomach hurts. (YES.. and man does it hurt)
3. Enjoying a ride down the country side. (not exactly since I live in Malaysia lol)
4. Listening to your favorite song on the radio. (yup)
5. Going to sleep listening to the rain pouring outside. (mm.. yes..)
6. Getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself with a warm, fuzzy towel. (yes)
7. Passing your final exams with good grades. (yes? hehe)
8. Being part of an interesting conversation. (always)
9. Finding some money in some old pants. (surprisingly, no)
10. Laughing at yourself. (sometimes)
11. Sharing a wonderful dinner with all your friends. (definitely)
12. Laughing without a reason. (yeah when I don't get enough of sleep :P)
13. "Accidentally" hearing someone say something good about you. (nope)
14. Watching the sunrise. (sadly no.. but I'm sure I will someday)
15. Listening to a song that reminds you of an important person in your life. (yeah)
16. Receiving or giving your first kiss. (nope. it will happen when I find the right person)
17. Feeling this movement in your body when seeing this "special" someone. (hmm.. strangely no..)
18. Having a great time with your friends. (yup, all the time)
19. Seeing the one you love happy. (yeah i guess so)
20. Wearing the shirt of a person you love and smelling his/her perfume. (no)
21. Visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories. (yeah.. I love reminiscing about the past)
22. Hearing someone telling you "I LOVE YOU". (haha.. sure.. my parents.. pfft)

So that's about 14 out of 22 things.. I suppose its not bad for an 18 year old hehe.
Seems like a lot of it revolved around love. I've completely forgotten how everything basically ends up relating back to love.
I think love is the ultimate answer to life and the universe. (not the number 42 like what Isa thinks lol.)
Makes a lot of sense to me now that I think about it. What about you?