Thursday, May 08, 2008

Quickie

I haven't updated this thing in over a week. Eek.

Anyhow, here are some random updates.

- I have been addicted to eating for some reason. Really wish it'll stop.
- Resulting in a random trip to buy Big Apple Donuts. Yumm.
- Now I'm craving Japanese. I.want.Sushi.Groove.
- Assignments are due.
- Project details are not finalized, which sucks.
- I'm on the verge of falling sick.
- I'm getting tired of working. As in exhausted. Even though its only the weekends.
- My money is disappearing into thin air.
- What's worst is that I haven't got my paycheck.
- I get that feeling of not having a purpose/being caught up again.
- Maybe life is just like that.
- Oh yeah, people around me keep saying that life sucks. Not encouraging at all people.

*And last but not least, Shamay! I saw ur sister and brother in law yesterday! Lol.
Twas so funny. I was staring at her thinking, she looks a lot like Shamay cos I haven't seen you in ages. Haha. (Okay that was only funny to me.)
Anyway, see you on the 28th of June! Can't wait! ;)

**Well sorry there aren't any pictures. I know blogs are boring without them. (Piff.)

No comments: