Monday, April 28, 2008

Backtrack.


Currently listening to: Rise by Samantha James

23/04/08, Wednesday


Slightly outdated I know.
Just been busy and haven't had the time.
Busy doing what? Haha.
I don't even know myself sometimes.
Constantly preoccupied (or lazy) =P
At least I finally came around to doing it huh.

Ally and I went to TopShop at Mid Valley 'cos they were having some sort of pre-mid season sale for members.
Didn't find anything out of the ordinary honestly.
I think I'm going through a non-shopping phase lol.
Where I just see don't see anything nice to buy.
Oh but trust me.
There will be a day where I'll just feel like buying the whole store haha.
Anyway, we left Mid Valley in record-breaking time.
One and a half hours. Haha.

Headed to Bangsar after that with the intention of having banana leaf rice.
Yumm. Really just try the one at Bangsar if you haven't.
Its opposite Bangsar Village II yeah, ;)
Needless to say, we got sidetracked by all the other great eating places there. Lol.
So we ended up in this cosy/whimsical/charming little cafe in BV II.
Its called Marmalade.
(As in orange marmalade, the one Paddington Bear eats. You've watched Paddington Bear before right?? In case you haven't here's a picture. Hehe. A talking bear in a raincoat who stole away from Peru. Adorable, no? =) )

Here's a picture on the wall.
Cute huh? Perfect place to bring ur kids. (If you have them of course hehe.)
The food was a tad bland to be honest.
But its all good 'cos place just makes you feel like a happy kid. =D I'm serious!




Turkey Ham & Mushroom Quiche

Spaghetti Carbonara & Strawberry Yogurt Drink

Really Cool Lighting
(See its like a transparent ball with entwined wire in it lol.)

Oh yeah, this place sells the largest cupcake and carrot cake you can find. No kidding! You can check them out on Facebook too I think.

Ah now I'm tired. Going to bed now.

Loves.

No comments: