Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mixed Up

I've got pictures to post up actually. But that can wait I suppose.

Ally just got her blog up and running again. Visit it if you haven't. Her link's at my sidebar.
Her first few posts were rather personal I would say.

I almost forgot how I used to blog. All words and no pictures.
Seemed like ages ago. It does feel slightly different. But not much though.
Reading her posts just reminded me of how it used to be.

And well, in the end, we all grow up. Whether we like it or not.
We grow into different people.
In a broader sense we are still who we are, just evolved.

I hate to think of a future where I'm no longer in contact with some of my closest friends now.
It just feels impossible somehow.
Like Ally says, appreciate the things you have or the people around you while you still can.

---

I wonder if its considered a good thing when you're used to being alone.
Everything has its pros and cons of course.
But thats why there's a scale to determine the answer.

---

Apparently there's a saying that the number 9 is an unlucky number.
If you have it in your age (I'm 19 this year), it'll be one of the hardest years to get through.
So I won't lie and say that its been easy so far.
Compared to last year. Last year was good for the most part.
I've never been one to be superstitious but its probably just another myth.

---

I was driving in the rain on my own today.
A familiar feeling.
A feeling I haven't felt in a while.
It was good and bad.
I felt calm and was able to think.
At the same time, I never felt more lonely than I have in a long time.

Oh I remember what I used to tell myself.
"The only time wasted is the time spent thinking you're alone."
But hey, you can't control what you feel can you?

---

Rachel, Ally, Sang, Joe,

iloveyouall.

No comments: