Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yay me.


Currently listening to: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

(They play that song on the radio now. Tsk. And I didn't get the video.. Hmm..)

So guess what?

I've only got One day of a college a week now!!
Haha. I kid you not.
Three subjects/classes in a day. Not bad eh? ;)
And I will make sure this doesn't turn me into a slacker. (I hope.. >.<) Because now I'll have more time to work on events and what not. Yeah my life has turned into the following: - Eat - College - Sleep - Eat - Work - Sleep - Eat I swear I've been eating wayyy too much. I just feel like eating all the time. This is gonna sound weird but I think its because... I'm stressed my period isn't here yet! LOL. I should be thankful its not here yet shouldn't I? But it's honestly so annoying since its always early and never late. And now I shall stop ranting about my really personal issues =P

On another note.
I cut my hair!
Its two-and-a-half inches shorter now. (Thanks to all the split ends)
But yeah, not much of a difference since Ally didn't even notice it until I pointed it out to her.
Which was like two days later mind you.


Oh yeah, this is my current obsession.


Haha. I've been telling/asking/pestering/annoying virtually everyone about it.
I'm so sorry but I can't help it!
I wanna go there so badly.
See in case you didn't know, the new Wendy's just opened at Sunway Pyramid 2.
I've been waiting forever for it to open.
So now I'm just really really excited.
I mean, how can you not when they have Square burgers! Hahaha!


Tell me that isn't the yummiest thing you've seen in uh... a long time. Lol.
Okay.. I'll stop tempting you people. Hehe.

I have to go study now anyway. (See! I'm not slacking Ally/Lindy/Ysl)
=P

*hug hug, kiss kiss.

No comments: