Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Recap

Currently listening to: Pieces by Sum 41

07/04/08, Monday - 15/04/08, Tuesday

Yes, I think I owe whoever's still reading this an update. =)
Worked throughout the last week non-stop.

From Monday to Friday it was the Maxis Media Showcase.
Ally and I were the usherers..
Which pretty much means standing around looking pretty.
But getting paid of course. Lol.

Ooh. We saw Sean Kingston. Haha.
He. Is. HUGE.
No kidding.
Didn't look too friendly either. =P

There was another job on Friday and Saturday night but I didn't go for it.
Ally and the rest (Isa, Fu Chao, Daryl, Miki, Hellena & Najlaa) did the Hotlink promos at the Sean Kingston Showcase in Zouk and Coco Banana.
Heard it was pretty fun. But tiring though.

***

Anywho, I started working at Cats Whiskers on Saturday.
I'm all grown up, I have a job and everything haha. =D
It doesn't pay a lot but...
I'm happy to say that I like my job =))))))
Besides, they have very flexible hours.

Hehe. Oh yeah.
The sale at Cats Whiskers is still on people!
70% of ALL items except for new arrivals.
So hurry and visit the nearest outlet!
I'm at Damansara Perdana btw ;)

Some pictures of food from Sunday's dinner with the family at Italiannies, The Curve.
Haha. I seem to enjoy posting food pictures more.



Calamari Caesar Salad

Salmon Fettuccine

No comments: