Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

Currently listening to: Four Minutes by Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake


Was raining like mad today.
So I got caught in the rain thanks to my college's sucky car park.
Tsk.

Oh and I broke my slippers =(
Then again, this means, new shoes! =D

So off I went after dinner to Vincci @ Ikano to look for a new pair.
(Dinner was really good nasi kandar from Devi's by the way. Yumm.)
Unfortunately, they didn't have my size.
I'll have to wait till tomorrow to go to OU I suppose.
Yeah, I'm that obssesive about things eventhough I already have a million other good shoes. Lol.

As I was walking around..
Lookie what I found..
REESE'S!!!
My all time favourite.
Though I do prefer the Mini Peanut Butter Cups.
(Excuse the bad lighting hehe.)
But hey, these made me forget about not getting my shoes in no time. Lol.

Ahh.. I'm getting a headache =(

Got Moral class early tomorrow morning. And I have to start studying Malaysian history all over again. Eek.

Hugs and kisses all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.