Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm getting tired of thinking of a title. Haha.

I hate being e-m-o. Its not good and you're always perceived as weird. Can people actually change? I mean you're supposed to be yourself, but what if being who you are, thinking the things that you think is just not right? Well actually who can tell what's right and what's wrong anyway? Wouldn't it be perfect if there were someone who could just answer all of mankind's burning questions about the oh-so-mysterious world that we live in? Afterall, they always say there's a reason behind everything that happens. Hmm, then again.. what you find out may not be what you've been expecting.. so maybe's there's a reason we're not supposed to understand the things that happen around us. Human behaviour can be so complicated and intriguing.

I wonder what it would be like if we knew everything.
Pretty boring I would say. Haha =)

What a pointless post.

No comments: