Friday, December 15, 2006

A very random post

People are never what they seem to be. You may think that someone is happy from how they act everyday but what do you know? For all you know, they might be going through a really difficult time. Someone may seem superficial but deep down they can be the nicest people you'll ever know. I suppose everyone has another side to them that they're afraid to show for fear they will be seen differently. I guess sometimes we're too quick to judge someone. And also too ignorant to care about those around us. We forget that our friends have feelings and also a sensitive side to them no matter how tough they may seem. Everybody's too caught up in their own affairs that they tend to forget about everything else. It's always me, me and me. Sigh. I feel bad for those who don't have anyone to talk to when they're down or upset. I feel the need to be more kind with other people and to gossip less. But somehow i can't help it. I try and try and try but it never seems to come through. Anyway, people just arent very caring anymore nowadays and its sad to see something like that happen. What are we turning into?

1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

hey sheryl hunnay. i really, really feel you.

btw. i think you need to edit my link, yeah. xanga.com/lullaby18 no longer exists darl. it's racingstripes now. so sorry. xxx