Sunday, February 01, 2009

At this very moment.

Currently listening to: Pjanoo by Eric Prydz

I don't like this feeling very much.
It feels foreign but strangely familiar.
Listening to this makes me forget about my worries and doubts.
But it won't last very long. 
4 minutes to be percise.
Heck, I don't even know what I'm stressing about.
Nothing feels right.
I feel like I'm sinking back down.
And I need someone, something to hold on to.
Yet, nothing in sight.
You know how they say it's better to not know what's coming?
Well now feels like the right time to, know.
I'd like to know when this nagging feeling that everything is wrong will end.
Please and thank you.
Before I snap and do something stupid.
(No, I am not suicidal so don't worry.)

1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

Hey Sheryl!!! =D Mel Ng here. I MISS YOU WOMAAN!