Saturday, April 05, 2008

Threadszoo?

Currently listening to: Love Song by Sara Bareilles


I woke up 11 this morning to go for this junk sale/flea market/somewhere along those lines thing.

Its called The Threadzoo which was held at TTDI Plaza.




Pretty cool idea I reckon. Bunch of people gathering in a place to buy, sell and trade.
Like Selltrade KL but not online. Lol. If that makes any sense :P


Though, the place was kinda packed and there was hardly any air ventilation.
(not a very large space).
So I didn't get a chance to really find the good stuff.
It's still on tomorrow, so if you get the chance, be sure to check it out ;)


After that, we (meaning Ally, Jo, Lyn, Leann & Myself) went to Cats Whiskers in Hartamas.
70 percent off everything!
You can't possibly pass that up.


Oh okay. I have a confession.
This is the third location we've been to. *blushes*
We actually went to the D'sara Utama and D'sara Perdana branch already.
So sue us for being shopaholics. Hehe.


And now I have to get ready to go the Launch of Micro at Baroque.
Whatever that means.
Lol. I really don't know what the event is about.
But I definitely will have an update about it later on. (I think/hope..)


And Ally is coming over with accessories for me to buy?!
Hehe. We'll see.
I've spent too much already. Eek.




Toodles. :)

No comments: