Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Random Note to Myself

I found a note I wrote to myself quite sometime ago that I got off somewhere while I was doing a bit of tidying up. Figured maybe I should post it up since well, I've got nothing else to post up haha.

*If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

During happy moments, praise God.
During difficult moments, seek God.
During quiet moments, worship God.
During painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.

Now I realise why I actually took the time to write down something like this. Its a reminder that pops up unexpectedly at exactly the right moment. I think whoever who's reading this will agree with me on how mysterious life can be. How eventhough we all have to go through the rough times, there will always be things that happen out of the blue that make you somewhat happy even if it is only for a short while. Happy or sad moments don't last for long but I think we should be very grateful for the happy moments and learn how to move on when they're over.

No comments: